IMPORTANT NOTICE: As part of this ongoing effort to limit the risk of a COVID-19 outbreak and to mitigate potential community spread of the virus, all Division of Workforce Partnerships courses scheduled through April 18 are postponed. A few courses will resume remotely before that time. We will share more details as they are available.
Manufacturing and Trades
Manufacturing and trades represent growing industries in Rhode Island and CCRI has partnerships with businesses across the state.
- CNC Manufacturing
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Marine Trade & Composites Pre-Apprenticeship Training Program
- Maritime Electrical
- Maritime Pipefitting
- Maritime Sheet Metal
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Process Technology
Healthcare is one of the largest industries in Rhode Island. CCRI has partnerships with employers across the state to train people to start or advance in careers in this field.
- Building a Culture of Safety in Dental Infection Control *
- CNA Course
- Pre-CNA Open-Entry/Open-Exit
- CNA State Test
- DANB® CDA® Exam Prep Courses *
- Dental Radiography *
- Massage Therapy I *
- Massage Therapy II *
- Patient Support Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician II
- Radiography for Podiatry Assistants *
* Continuing Education class
CCRI offers courses to prepare you to work in the field of education.
Technology & Online Trainings
CCRI offers in-person and online training classes to help you develop skills and computer knowledge.
- Data Literacy Course Offerings
- Microsoft Office and Computer Skills Training
- Online Training Classes
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.
Search for classes within the Division of Workforce Partnerships by submitting the form below.