Many of our courses have moved online! For a list of our virtual courses go here.
CCRI’s Division of Workforce Partnerships is committed to delivering training that readies Rhode Islanders for the jobs of tomorrow. Workforce training funding is available for many of these programs, so some training may be FREE.
Employers can leverage CCRI’s vast resources including:
- Adaptable and flexible curriculum
- In-demand degree and certificate programs
- Experienced faculty and staff
- Courses offered at any of our four campuses, Westerly Education Center, online, and onsite - currently all courses are available through remote learning
For more information, or to launch a partnership with CCRI’s Division of Workforce Partnerships, email [email protected].
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.