How to Register
Not sure what you need to take?
Please visit our Advising and Counseling center today!
- Session I and III classes begin May 22, 2023
- Session II classes begin July 3, 2023
- Summer registration begins on April 3, 2023.
- Fall full term classes begin September 5, 2023
- Fall Late Start classes begin October 2, 2023
- Fall 2023 registration begins for continuing and new degree students on April 10.
- Fall 2023 registration begins for continuing and new non-degree students (students not in a program of study) on May 1.
How to register on mobile devices: Please watch this short video to learn how to use
your mobile device to register https://youtu.be/QYvSdj1eyIU
New students: Please submit an application https://www.ccri.edu/oes/admissions/apply/.
International students: Please see https://www.ccri.edu/oes/admissions/international/ for detailed information.
View your degree evaluation: The Degree Works degree evaluation link is available in MyCCRI. Run a Degree Works degree evaluation so you will know which course(s) to register for that will apply to your degree or certificate program.
Academic advisement: All students enrolled in a degree or certificate program will be assigned an Academic Advisor. Your assigned advisor is listed in MyCCRI. To connect with your advisor, please access your Starfish Account.
Directory non-disclosure: Students who complete paperwork to prevent disclosure of directory information must contact Enrollment Services at [email protected] to register.
Please contact Enrollment Services: [email protected] or 401-825-2003, if you need assistance or have questions.