Rhode Island Promise
Enroll at the Community College of Rhode Island in fall 2020 and become a Rhode Island Promise Scholar. Through the Promise scholarship, all Rhode Islanders coming right out of high school are eligible to pursue associate degrees at CCRI tuition-free.
Promise Information & Enrollment Days
Meet with academic advisors and financial aid staff, speak with CCRI professors about our Academic & Career Paths, and get a jump start on your college education.
- 4 pm–7 pm on Tuesday, November 19 (Knight Campus in Warwick)
Eligibility for Rhode Island Promise
- Rhode Island residents
- 2020 high school graduates (public, private or homeschooled) or GED recipients who are younger than 19 years old
Want to be a Promise Scholar?
- Apply to CCRI today.
- Fill out the FAFSA and complete your financial aid file. If you have any questions or need help, don't hesitate to contact the Rhode Island Educational Opportunities Center (RIEOC).
- Submit your official, final high school or GED transcript. Contact CCRI Admissions if you have any problems getting your transcripts or scores: email@example.com or 401-825-2003.
How to maintain the scholarship for two years
- Enroll full time (15 credits strongly encouraged).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Earn 30 credits each year.
- Enroll each semester for two years. Fall and spring are required.