RI-BEST programs combine adult education academic support; workforce certification; and college credit courses on degree pathways. Workforce partnerships incorporates adult education as a best practice in multiple program offerings. Current programs include: RI-BEST for Healthcare; Bilingual Early Childhood Education and Fast Track to CNC Manufacturing.
RI-BEST for Healthcare
Enrolling now! October 2023: Monday & Wednesday 4:00 - 5:45 pm on Providence campus. RI-BEST for Healthcare Integrated Education and Training (IET) program will include ENGL 1010 Intro to Composition (required for admission to nursing), and BIOL 1070 Human Anatomy and Physiology foundations. Students will earn 6 credits.
Benefits of the program:
- Designed for working C.N.A. with M/W afternoon IN PERSON classes that fit between shifts
- Classes include facilitator support with option for one on one tutoring.
- Program includes job search support for students looking to return to work.
- Includes skills needed for success in the CNA to LPN program: CNA-to-LPN Bridge Option Admission Guidelines Fall – CCRI
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must hold current C.N.A. license
- Must be employed in healthcare or planning to return to work in healthcare.
For more information, please complete our Program Inquiry Form.
Mondays & Wednesdays
4:00 - 5:45 pm
Providence Liston Campus
- Laurie Cepeda
- Email: [email protected]
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.