OSHA 10 Training
OSHA training focuses on promoting workplace safety and healthy working practices for many industries. This training will provide the basics of OSHA guidelines to better the safety of the working environment. Every student who completes the entirety of this training will receive their Nationally Recognized OSHA card. The following topics will be covered OSHA training:
- Understanding the importance of OSHA in providing a safe and healthy workplace.
- Apply OSHA regulations to the workplace to better the working environment.
- Identify safe work practices, elements of the Hazard Communication Standard, bloodborne pathogens and common symptoms, hazardous energy sources, and confined spaces.
The Community College of Rhode Island is offering OSHA training in General Industry, Maritime, and Construction. Students or companies interested in this training should contact [email protected].
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best
- Corporate Language
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.