Advising & Counseling Services
Please read the Campus Entry Policy before coming to campus.
How Can We Help?
- Transitioning from High School to College
- New Student Registration
- Virtual Drop-In Advising
- Schedule Accuplacer Testing
- Register On Your Own
- Personal/Mental Health Services
- Academic Services
Advising is always available on a first-come, first-serve basis. When visiting the department without an appointment, you can expect extended wait times. We would like for you to have the best possible advising experience so, for your convenience, consider Virtual Drop-ins.
During Virtual Drop-in advising hours, you can meet with a Counselor/Advisor. We know accessibility is important to our students, and offering Virtual Drop-in hours is how we can be most accessible to students across four campuses. This way, no matter where you are, you can always drop-in to chat with one of our Counselor/Advisors anytime during our Virtual Drop-in schedule.
Use your computer, tablet, or smartphone to chat virtually with an Academic Advisor/Counselor for all your course questions!
Click a link to register!
9am - 11am
1pm - 3pm
5pm - 7pm
|Monday, February 6||Monday, February 6|
|Tuesday, February 7|
|Friday, February 10||Friday, February 10|
- Let's choose classes together!
- Virtual New Student Advising Sessions can be attended from the comfort of your home. Click a link above in the Virtual Drop-in Session table to sign up and then follow the directions in the confirmation email.
- Check out our Self-service page (register on your own using our helpful videos)
- Check out our how-to register for courses video here.
- Review the courses you need to register for to complete your degree here.
Personal/Mental Health Resources
- CCRI has partnered with MySSP (My Student Support Service) to provide 24/7 mental health and well-being support to students, including real-time and scheduled access to professional counselors. All services are confidential and 100% FREE to CCRI students!