The Bridge Program classes in literacy and math prepare you for the GED®, the next step in your career, or college. In 2022-2023, classes will be offered in-person. Classes are open to all students (18 years or older) who meet the placement requirement in reading.
- Complete our intake form HERE to be added to our waitlist. You will receive a confirmation email/text directly from the intake portal.
- If you need assistance call 401.455.6140 or text 401.259.1659.
- Program coordinator will be in contact regarding next steps.
Intake Form Link: CCRI specific RI Student Portal page
Bridge Class Start Dates 2022
|Fall 2022||AM/PM options available||Providence / Online||Priority Deadline: August 1, 2022|
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best
- Corporate Language
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.