The Bridge Program classes in literacy and math prepare you for the GED®, the next step in your career, or college. In 2020 classes will be a mix of in-person and online. Classes are open to all students who meet the placement requirement in reading. In Winter 2021, there are classes for all subjects and classes for math only, see below for registration instructions.
- Complete an online interest form for the class you need: Math Only OR All Subjects
- If you need assistance call: LaToya Baker 401.455.6060.
- Staff will contact you to schedule an orientation prior to the start of the upcoming session.
- The next Bridge Class for increasing skills and/or GED® Preparation will begin January 19, 2021.
Bridge Class Start Dates 2020
|January 19, 2021||AM/PM options available||Providence / Online|
|March 27, 2021||AM/PM options available||Providence / Online|
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.