The Bridge Program classes in literacy and math prepare you for the GED®, the next step in your career, or college. In 2022-2023, classes will be offered in-person. New classes begin in August, October, January and March. Classes are open to all Rhode Island residents (18 years or older).
Free Spanish GED Bridge course opportunity starting on Jan 30, 2024 with orientations
on Jan 17, 2024. Register now! For more information SEE FLYER, scan QR Code and fill out interest form.
Oportunidad de curso gratuito de GED en español a partir del 30 de enero de 2024 con
orientacion el 17 de enero de 2024. ¡Regístrese ahora!
Para obtener más información, consulte el folleto, escanee el código QR y complete
el formulario de interés.
- Complete our intake form HERE to be added to our waitlist. You will receive a confirmation email/text directly from the intake portal.
- If you need assistance call 401.455.6140 or text 401.259.1695.
- Program coordinator will be in contact regarding next steps.
**Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Participants**
- You may qualify for fee assistance if you receive SNAP benefits [formerly known as the electronic benefit transfer (EBT) program].
- Please click HERE to complete the required form and submit it to [email protected]
- Snap disclaimer PDF
Bridge Class 2023 Dates
|AM/PM options available
|Deadline: March 1, 2023
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.