Bridge to Best Program
The Bridge to Best Program classes in literacy and math prepare you for the GED®, the next step in your career, or college. Classes are open to all students who meet the placement requirement in reading.
New eight-week classes are offered four times a year. Classes include tutoring options and career planning support. Students who successfully participate in the Bridge program have the option of taking their first college level courses with support in the RI-BEST program.
Students and instructors can find the Bridge class materials here.
- You must have a score of 221+ on a CASAS reading test to start a Bridge class.
- Attend an orientation, upcoming dates are listed below. Each orientation is two sessions, please attend both.
- Register for orientation by calling 401.455.6144 or 401.455.6019.
- The next Bridge to Best Class for increasing skills and/or GED® Preparation will begin January 2020.
|Tuesday and Wednesday, October 8 and October 9, 2019||9 a.m. - noon||Providence||Room 1226|
|Tuesday and Wednesday, October 15 and October 16, 2019||5:30 - 8:30 p.m.||Providence||Room 1154|
|Tuesday and Wednesday, November 12, 2019 and November 13, 2019||9 a.m. - noon||Providence||Room 2243|
|Tuesday and Wednesday, December 10 , 2019 and December 11, 2019||5:30 - 8:30 p.m.||Providence||Room 1226|
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.
Search for classes within the Division of Workforce Partnerships by submitting the form below.