The Bridge Program classes in literacy and math prepare you for the GED®, the next step in your career, or college. In 2021, classes will be a mix of in-person and online. Classes are open to all students who meet the placement requirement in reading.
- Complete an online Interest Form HERE to be added to the waitlist for November.
- If you need assistance call: LaToya Baker 401.455.6060.
- Staff will contact you to schedule an orientation prior to the start of the upcoming session.
- The next Bridge Class for increasing skills and/or GED® Preparation will begin November 2021.
Bridge Class Start Dates 2021
|November 2021||AM/PM options available||Providence / Online|
- Business and Technology
- Manufacturing and Trades
- Renewable Energy
- Gateway to Success
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best
- Corporate Language
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.