Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) State Test
Effective January 1, 2021, Crendentia is coordinating the registration and scheduling of the CNA State Exams. Please check the Pearson Vue website: pearsonvue.com and the Crendentia website: getcredentia.com for updates. You can also contact Pearson Vue customer service at 888.204.6185 for assistance.
To register for this test you must have either:
- Passed a RI-approved CNA training program, like the CCRI CNA Course OR
- Be actively matriculated in a nursing program and completed at least two clinical courses
- Submit a RI Application for License as a Nursing Assistant
- Submit a RI Examination Application: Mail your completed application, a copy of nursing assistant training program's certificate of completion, and appropriate fees together in one envelope to: Credentia, Rhode Island NNAAP®, 3 Bala Plaza West, Suite 400A, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004; Tel: 877.437.9587 Email: [email protected]
- Business and Technology
- Manufacturing and Trades
- Renewable Energy
- Gateway to Success
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best
- Corporate Language
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI Career Services provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support, and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.