Blackboard Help Videos
Blackboard Help Video
Blackboard How-to Videos and Support Pages
Manage Your Blackboard Course
Manage the Content from Semester to Semester
Tools for Content Creation and Curation
Tools for Student Engagement
- Create an Announcement
- Creating a Discussion Board Forum
- Create a Journal
- Create a Blog
- Send Email
- Managing Groups
- How to Grade with the Inline Grader
- Discussions, Blogs, and Journals Webinar Recording
- You can grade a student's contribution by forum or all at once.
Building and Grading Assignments/SafeAssign
- Learn how to grade assignments using the Inline Grading Tool.
- Watch a video on how to grade assignments.
Try using audio and video feedback to cut down your grading workload.
Send a reminder to students who have not yet submitted their assignments.
Building and Grading Tests
- Create a Test
- Setting Test Options
- Test Availability Exceptions
- Building Pools for Tests
- Building Random Blocks in Tests
- How to Upload Test Questions from MS Excel
- Using Item Analysis
- Send a reminder to students who have not yet submitted their tests.
- Grade tests from the Needs Grading page.
- Learn how to grade tests from the testing page.
Using Class Collaborate
Blackboard Collaborate is now Class Collaborate.
- Collaborate Webinar Recording
- Setting up your Mic and Camera in Collaborate
- Creating a Collaborate Session
- Navigating in a Collaborate Session
- Sharing Options in Collaborate
- Sharing a Collaborate Recording
- Turning on Collaborate Attendance
- Joining a Collaborate Session via a Guest Link
- Using your Phone for Audio in Collaborate
Using Reports and Statistics
Creating and Using Rubrics
The Grade Center
Once you begin collecting assignments, discussions, and quizzes in Blackboard, the Grade Center will actively track assessments from students, auto-grade some test questions and keep track of student contributions for you.
Watch the webinar Mastering the Grade Center.
- Clearing an Attempt for a Student
- Creating Audio and Video Feedback
- Add a Manual Column in Grade Center
- Hide/Show Columns in Grade Center
- Hide/Show Users in Grade Center
- Reorder Columns in Grade Center
How to Use Grade Details to See Attempts and Assign Grades
- Creating Smart Views for the Grade Center
- Color Coding the Grade Center
- Work Offline with the Grade Center