Manufacturing and Trades
Manufacturing and trades represent growing industries in Rhode Island and CCRI has partnerships with businesses across the state.
- CNC Manufacturing
- Electrical Apprenticeship
- Marine Trade & Composites Pre-Apprenticeship Training Program
- Maritime Electrical
- Maritime Pipefitting
- Maritime Sheet Metal
- OSHA 10 Training
- Plumbing Apprenticeship
- Process Technology
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Bridge to Best Program
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
- GED® Ready
- Corporate Language Training
- Adult Education Professional Development
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.
Search for classes within the Division of Workforce Partnerships by submitting the form below.