- Know how to prepare complex financial statements.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about the operating performance
and financial position of a company.
- Use accounting information to make informed decisions about internal operations of
- Use accounting software.
- Describe all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles.
- Know how to prepare personal income tax returns.
- Identify personal financial issues individuals.
- Standardized final exams
- Term projects
Highlighted Recent Activities:
- The faculty will analyze the data and review the following: a. the assessment instrument
used and b. investigation of formative assessments to improve student performance
in the areas of course terminology and concepts with respect to ACCT 2010 and ACCT
Download PDF file *