Kappa Beta Delta
The Kappa Beta Delta Honor Society is the highest national recognition an individual with an associate degree can earn. The purpose of Kappa Beta Delta is to encourage and recognize scholarship and accomplishment among students of business pursuing associate degrees; and, to encourage and promote personal and professional improvement and a life distinguished by honorable service to humankind.
2022 Graduates & Inductees
CONGRATULATIONS CCRI's Juanita C. Meunier,
the 2019 Dr. Andrew V. Stevenson International Merit Scholarship winner from the Kappa Beta Delta International Honor Society.
2019 Graduates & Inductees
CCRI Business students are invited to join if they have met eligibility requirements.
- Must have completed 12 credit hours with a minimum of 6 credit hours completed in Business and Professional Studies courses, and
- Must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0
To be considered as a qualified applicant:
- Email Asst. Professor Maria Coclin at [email protected]
- In the email Subject Line, note Kappa Beta Delta Applicant
- Within the body of the email, provide your CCRI Student Number
Students will be notified of their eligibility by either the end of October (fall semester) or March (spring semester).
Why Should you Join?
There are many reasons why eligible students should join.
- As a member of Kappa Beta Delta, individuals may attend national conferences and conventions in conjunction with the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs
- Membership provides for networking opportunities with business professionals
- Plus, qualify for scholarship money from the Kappa Beta Delta organization
A one-time membership fee of $75.00 (made payable to Kappa Beta Delta) must accompany the student's Personal Data Form (once you have been notified of qualifications to join).
Scholarships for Paid Members of Kappa Beta Delta:
Once you have been notified of your qualifications to join Kappa Beta Delta and are a paid member of Kappa Beta Delta, you can apply for scholarship money available from the Kappa Beta Delta organization.
Watch for the 2022 scholarship deadline.