Skip to Main ContentSearch SiteSearch Site

How to Pay

The College provides you with many ways to pay your bill. You may pay by cash, check, money order, and some credit cards or by enrolling in our deferred payment plan. The deferred payment plan is now offered in the Summer, Fall and Spring semesters. Students must be paid in full or registered for an EasyPay payment plan to avoid being dropped for nonpayment and to ensure that they are listed on class rosters. Authorized financial aid and loans are applied to your bill. Students are required to pay the remaining balance not covered by financial aid or loans by their bill's due date. CCRI does not accept overpayments on student accounts.

Methods of Online Payment


The easiest way to pay your bill is directly online. You may pay using Discover Card, MasterCard, American Express, VISA, or by check (ACH).

By Mail

You may pay your bill by mail using a check or money order. Please provide your eight (8) digit CCRI ID number on the front of your check or money order along with your remittance.

NOTE: No personal checks will be accepted for past due balances. Certified bank checks and money orders can still be used to pay past due balances through the mail.

On Campus

You may pay your bill at the Bursar’s Office on any of the College’s four main campuses during normal business hours. On campus, you may pay by cash, check, money order or credit card. CCRI accepts MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express on campus.

If you do not wish to wait in line or need to pay outside of normal business hours, a drop box is located outside each Bursar's Office for payment by check or money order.

NOTE: All past due semester balances must be paid by cash, money order, certified check, or credit card. No personal checks will be accepted. Student accounts with prior term outstanding balances due will be sanctioned from enrollment in subsequent semesters.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: By mailing or paying in person by check, please be aware that you are authorizing CCRI to make a one-time electronic debit from your account at the financial institution indicated on your check. This electronic debit will be for the amount of your check; no additional amount will be added to the payment.

Third Party Payments

When a third party such as an employer or sponsoring agency or institution has agreed to pay your semester bill, you are responsible for providing a copy of the authorization to the Bursar’s Office either at the time of registration or along with your billing remittance form on or before the due date. If the authorization amount does not cover your full balance, the remaining balance should be remitted with the authorization.

The third-party authorization should include the student's CCRI ID number, the student's name, the specific tuition and fees the third-party will pay, as well as whom to bill and where to bill.

If the College does not receive payment from the third party in the prescribed manner, you will be liable for any charges to your account. Third-party sponsors are subject to the same refund and withdrawal policies that apply to the student.