EasyPay is an interest-free monthly payment plan available to all students who meet the payment-plan criteria regardless of financial need. CCRI offers EasyPay for the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
By paying monthly through current income and savings, you limit borrowing and keep the overall cost of education down. Because it is not a loan, there is no interest charged. Registration is simple and handled completely through the college's Bursar's Office. The only additional cost to the student is a $30 enrollment fee per semester. Students must have a minimum account balance of $300 to enroll.
- Spread tuition payments equally over the course of the semester
- No additional credit card fees for payment plan payments. Visa, MasterCard, and Discover are accepted as well as electronic check payments (ACH).
- Your account information is now in one easy to find location, in your MyCCRI account under the "My Account" tab.
- Make payments online (phone payments are not permitted).
- Your payment plan amounts are updated daily to reflect any changes made to your bill.
- EasyPay enrollment will be handled completely online. This ensures accurate registration and protects your classes from being dropped.
- All bills and payment plan notifications are sent automatically to your MyCCRI email account.
Fall and Spring EasyPay Options:
Last Call Payment Plan Available Now
To accommodate the Last Call for Fall term, there will be a new payment plan available starting September 9th.
1/3 downpayment plus $30 enrollment fee required at sign up
1/3 Due on November 1st
1/3 Due on December 1st
Enroll online through your MyCCRI account now.
Early Bird Four (4) Month Plan: Available for a limited time.
* Fall 2020 Early Bird Payment Plan available from July 2, 2020 through August 14,
EasyPay Three (3) Month Plan
* Fall 2020 Payment Plan available from July 2, 2020 through September 16, 2020.
* Beginning September 9 there will be a $20 late fee to register for a payment plan.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE ***
The down payment (first installment) of the payment plan plus the $30.00 enrollment fee is due at the time of enrollment.
All EasyPay payments must be made on time to prevent classes from being dropped for
Past due balances cannot be budgeted on the payment plan. Any past due balance indicated
on your school bill must be paid to CCRI directly. Personal checks cannot be accepted
for past due balances.