The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the billing and collection of tuition and fees on student accounts. We have offices at all four campus locations. Hours for each location vary and are listed under the Contact Information on the bottom right of this page.
Sign Up for e-Refunds and Win CCRI Swag
As a bonus, if you sign up before May 3, you'll automatically be entered to win some CCRI swag! To be eligible to win, you must be registered for the Spring 2021 semester and have signed up for e-refunds by May 3, 2021. Students who are already enrolled in e-refunds and are registered for Spring 2021 will automatically be entered into the drawing. The winners will be announced Wednesday May 5, 2021.
Newport Bursar's Office Closed on Thursday April 29, 2021.
The Newport Bursar's Office will closed on Thursday, April 29, 2021. For assistance, please call 401-825-2151, text 401-310-0891, or email [email protected].
1098-T Tax Forms (Tuition and Fees Statement)
The 2020 1098-T tax forms will be issued by ECSI by January 31, 2021. Students will also be able to access their tax forms electronically by visiting the Heartland ECSI website. To access the form online, students will need their:
- First and Last name
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code that appears on their 1098-T form (as provided to CCRI)
Once logged in students can view the status of their 1098-T statement. Click the '+' symbol to view and print the forms.
Waiver Day Information
Visit our Waivers webpage which includes our updated FAQ section to be prepared for Summer Sessions 1 and 2 waiver days.
- For Summer Session 1 register for classes on Waiver Day, May 20, not before. For Summer Session 2 register on July 1, 2021.
- Complete the FAFSA before Waiver Day. For help completing your FAFSA, please contact the Financial Aid Office via text 401-217-2770 or by email at [email protected]
- If you intend to use an Unemployment Waiver, please request the DLT-467 form in advance of CCRI's Waiver Day.
- Remember to submit your 2019 Federal tax form and W2.
- Be prepared to pay for all other fees assessed..
Senior Citizen Waiver
- Online Summer Senior Citizen Waiver Form Coming Soon
- Detailed Instructions on Using the Online Senior Citizen Waiver Form Coming Soon
- Online Summer Unemployment Waiver Form Coming Soon
- Detailed Instructions on Using the Online Unemployment Waiver Form Coming Soon
E-Refunds - Quick, Convenient, and Safe
By using e-refunds your refund money will be directly deposited into your bank account, which means no lost or stolen checks, no trips to the bank, and no waiting for your check to arrive in the mail!
With all of us learning and working from home, it's the fastest way for us to get your financial aid refund to you.
E-Billing - View Through Your MyCCRI Account
Paper bills will not be mailed. Please check your MyCCRI student account for balance and due date information.
Students may designate an authorized user to access their student account and make online payments. Click on this link for more information and detailed instructions.