The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the billing and collection of tuition and fees on student accounts. We have offices at all four campus locations. Hours for each location vary and are listed under the Contact Information on the bottom right of this page.
Providence Bursar's Office Hours of Operation for 10/28/2020
The Providence Bursar's Office will be closed from 12pm - 2pm on Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
- Register for classes on Waiver Day, August 27, not before.
- Complete the FAFSA before Waiver Day. For help completing your FAFSA, please contact the Financial Aid Office via text 401-217-2770 or by email at [email protected]
- If you intend to use an Unemployment Waiver for Fall 2020, please request the DLT-467 form in advance of CCRI's Waiver Day.
- Remember to submit your 2018 Federal tax form and W2.
- Be prepared to pay for all other fees assessed.
Addendum: For Total Income, please use Line 7B from your 1040 tax return.
Senior Citizen Waiver
Bursar's Office Reopens With a Limited Schedule Beginning August 31, 2020.
The CCRI Bursar's Office will be open with a limited schedule beginning August 31. It is reccomended you schedule an appointment when possible by texting 401-310-0891 or by emailing [email protected].
|Monday||Warwick||8am - 5:45pm|
|Tuesday||Lincoln||8am - 3:45pm|
|Wednesday||Providence||8am - 3:45pm||* Closed for Lunch from 1pm - 2pm|
|Thursday||Newport||8am - 3:45pm||* Closed for Lunch from 1pm - 2pm|
|Friday||Warwick||8am - 3:45pm|
E-Refunds - Quick, Convenient, and Safe
By using e-refunds your refund money will be directly deposited into your bank account, which means no lost or stolen checks, no trips to the bank, and no waiting for your check to arrive in the mail!
With all of us learning and working from home, it's the fastest way for us to get your financial aid refund to you.
E-Billing - View Through Your MyCCRI Account
Paper bills will not be mailed. Please check your MyCCRI student account for balance and due date information.
Students may designate an authorized user to access their student account and make online payments. Click on this link for more information and detailed instructions.