The Bursar’s Office is responsible for the billing and collection of tuition and fees on student accounts. We have offices at all four campus locations. Hours for each location vary and are listed under the Contact Information on the bottom right of this page.
Need Help Accessing Your Online Books?
Watch this short video for more information on accessing your digital course material.
Fall 2021 Waiver Day Information
Visit our Waivers webpage which includes our updated FAQ section to be prepared for the Fall 2021 Waiver Day.
- Register for classes on Waiver Day, August 26, not before.
- Complete the FAFSA before Waiver Day. For help completing your FAFSA, please contact the Financial Aid Office via text 401-217-2770 or by email at [email protected]
- If you intend to use an Unemployment Waiver, please request the DLT-467 form in advance of CCRI's Waiver Day.
- Remember to submit your 2020 Federal tax form and W2.
- Be prepared to pay for all other fees assessed.
Senior Citizen Waiver
- Online Fall Senior Citizen Waiver Form
- Detailed Instructions on Using the Online Senior Citizen Waiver Form
- Online Fall Unemployment Waiver Form
- Detailed Instructions on Using the Online Unemployment Waiver Form
E-Refunds - Quick, Convenient, and Safe
By using e-refunds your refund money will be directly deposited into your bank account, which means no lost or stolen checks, no trips to the bank, and no waiting for your check to arrive in the mail!
With all of us learning and working from home, it's the fastest way for us to get your financial aid refund to you.
E-Billing - View Through Your MyCCRI Account
Paper bills will not be mailed. Please check your MyCCRI student account for balance and due date information.
Students may designate an authorized user to access their student account and make online payments. Click on this link for more information and detailed instructions.
1098-T Tax Forms (Tuition and Fees Statement)
The 2020 1098-T tax forms were issued by ECSI by January 31, 2021. Students can access their tax forms electronically by visiting the Heartland ECSI website. To access the form online, students will need their:
- First and Last name
- Social Security Number
- Zip Code that appears on their 1098-T form (as provided to CCRI)
Once logged in students can view the status of their 1098-T statement. Click the '+' symbol to view and print the forms.