e-Refunds / e-Billing
The CCRI Bursar's Office is pleased to announce it has upgraded its system to allow students to have their refunds deposited directly into a U.S. checking or savings account. This e-Refund option is now available.
SIGN UP BELOW.
Advantages of the electronic refund option:
- Quick - No waiting for paper checks in the mail
- Convenient - Money is there when you need it; no more trips to the bank to deposit the check.
- Secure - No chance of lost or stolen checks
- Reliable - Refunds are deposited to a bank account; so if you move, money is not being mailed to an old address.
- Easy - Sign up online
e-Billing Is Here!
The CCRI Bursar's Office is pleased to announce it has upgraded its system to send students an electronic billing statement each semester. Bills will be posted in the student's MyCCRI account under the MyAccount tab.
Advantages of the electronic billing:
No waiting for paper bills in the mail!
- Quicker - Receiving bills earlier allows students more time to make payment arrangements
- Flexible - Students can authorize parents or others to make payments or share account information
- Reliable - Bills are posted online for quick viewing and your bill will never be lost in the mail
- Convenient - Pay online with debit card, credit card, or check (ACH)