The course is recommended for all art majors but can serve as an introductory design course for all students.
Introduction to Sculpture and Form ARTS 1630
Contemporary approaches to three-dimensional design using basic materials and techniques. Concept development and structural problem-solving are emphasized.
Studio: 6 hours
- No pre-requisite required but ARTS 1410 (Three- Dimensional Design) is strongly recommended.
Student Art Exhibition: Work from the studio art classes at the Knight + Liston campuses
- Exhibition Dates: May 8th to 12th, Reception: 4-7 pm, Thursday May 11th
- The Knight Campus Art Gallery is located at 400 East Ave. Warwick, RI 02886 Room 3500, on the third floor of the round building (Enter the library on the forth floor and go down the stairs to right.)
Student Art Exhibition: Featured work from the studio art class at the Flanagan campus
- Exhibition Dates: May 8th to 12th, Reception 4-7 pm, Wednesday May 10th
- The Flanagan Campus Art Gallery is located at 1762 Louisquisset Pike Lincoln, RI 02865 Room 1527, on the first floor.