Rhode Island Promise
Enroll at the Community College of Rhode Island in fall 2023 and become a Rhode Island Promise Scholar. Through the Promise scholarship, all Rhode Islanders coming right out of high school are eligible to pursue associate degrees at CCRI tuition-free.
Virtual Info Session
To learn more about CCRI and RI Promise, attend a virtual info session.Register Now
Apply for Free
Submit your Free Application for Enrollment to CCRI.Apply Now
Check Your Status
Complete all enrollment steps with the RI Promise Status CheckCheck Your Status
Eligibility for Rhode Island Promise
- Rhode Island residents.
- 2023 high school graduates (public, private or homeschooled) or GED recipients who are younger than 19 years old. Must enroll in the fall immediately following graduation from high school or first semester immediately earning a GED.
Want to be a Promise Scholar?
- Apply to CCRI today.
Complete the 23-24 FAFSA and other required financial aid forms as indicated in your MyCCRI. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Financial Aid Office at 401-825-2468 or [email protected].
- Submit your official, final high school or GED transcript. Contact CCRI Admissions if you have any problems getting your transcripts or scores: [email protected] or 401-825-2003.
How to maintain the scholarship for two years
- Enroll full time (15 credits strongly encouraged).
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA.
- Earn 30 credits each year.
- Enroll each semester for two years. Fall and spring are required.