Required Student Employment Forms
Documents listed below are available for download. They are in Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)* format. Click on the document name to begin the download process.
- Student Employment Authorization
- Please click here for the 2019-2020 Form (July 1, 2019 - May 09, 2020) This form is used by students that will work in the College Work Study/ Student Help program. The form authorizes employment for the student during the academic year and requires both the employee and the supervisor to complete the form and submit it to the Financial Aid office at the Lincoln campus.
- W-4 Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
This is a federal form that you complete so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay. Because your tax situation may change, you may want to adjust your withholding each year.
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form
This is a federal employment eligibility form that determines work status of the individual seeking employment. It is administered by the Department of Homeland Security and asks for Citizenship and work eligibility documentation.
- Bar of Claims form
In accordance with Rhode Island General Laws, any future Worker’s Compensation claim will not be approved within the first two years of your employment with the State should you willfully provide false information or intentionally fail to disclose your Worker’s Compensation history.
- Drug-Free Workplace Policy Acknowledgement New Hires form
CCRI is a Drug-Free workplace. This form certifies that the student employee does not use illegal drugs as a condition of their employment.
- Confidentiality Agreement, Non Disclosure and Enrollment Guidelines
CCRI student records must be kept secure and private. This form certifies that the student understands their responsibility as a student employee of CCRI.
- Payroll Procedures
This form discusses regulations and procedures to continue student employment: academic eligibility and time sheet submittal
- Student Schedule
The student cannot work during class time and must accurately and correctly report hours worked. Submission of fraudulent hours on your timecard will result in termination from the Student Employment program.
- Student Payroll Direct Deposit
- All employees participating in direct deposit must complete the appropriate Direct Deposit Authorization/Change form and attach a voided check or bank letter/statement on bank letterhead. Forms are to be presented in person to Human Resources or other designated department. CCRI will not accept mailed, faxed, emailed, or other electronic modes of direct deposit authorizations. It is the employee's responsibility to verify that deposits are made to their bank account. Any discrepancies must be reported to the payroll office immediately
- Health Exchange Notice
This form is to be provided to all new student employees for review.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans