|April 10th (Mon)||Fall 2023 registration begins for continuing and new degree students|
|May 1st (Mon)||Fall 2023 registration begins for continuing and new non-degree students (students not in a program of study)|
|June 28 (Wed)||Waiver Registration Day all Locations 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
(Senior and Unemployed RI Citizens)
|Aug 31(Thu)||Fall 2023 Waiver Registration Day all Locations 9 a.m. –3 p.m. (Senior and Unemployed RI Citizens)|
|Aug 28th - Sep 15th||Bookstore Authorizations for Fall 2023 available|
|Sep 5 (Tue)||Fall 2023 Classes begin|
|Sep 25th - Oct 13th||Bookstore Authorizations for Fall 2023 late start classes available|
|Oct 2 (Mon)||Late Start Fall 2023 Classes begin|
Important Refund Information
*Reminder- Some students will not receive all of their refund in one disbursement, if any of the following applies:
- One or more of their registered courses have not officially started prior to disbursement.
- Enrollment has not been verified for one or more courses.
- Student has a one semester loan. Loan proceeds must be disbursed in two payments per Department of Education regulations. The second payment will be made after the midpoint of the semester.
New loan recipients
Students must accept loan, complete and sign MPN and Entrance Counseling. Once this has been completed, loan funds can be applied to student’s tuition and fees and remaining funds may be authorized for the bookstore. See the CCRI Bookstore Authorization FAQ page for more information.
Reminder: Student must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) at time of disbursement to remain eligible for Direct Loans.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans