|April 4||Registration begins for Summer Sessions I & II|
|April 11||Fall 2022 Registration begins for continuing and new degree students|
|May 2||Fall 2022 Registration begins for continuing and new non-degree students (students not in a program of study)|
|May 17- June 3rd||Summer Session I bookstore authorizations available|
|May 23||Summer Session I classes begin|
|June 28-July 15||Summer Session II bookstore authorizations available|
|July 5||Summer Session II classes begin|
|August 22- September 16||Fall 2022 bookstore authorizations available|
|Ongoing||Financial Aid determines Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) for Winter and Spring terms. Changes to a SAP status may impact financial aid eligibility for the Fall and/or Summer terms. Students affected will be notified by email to check their SAP status posted on their MyCCRI account.|
Important Refund Information
*Reminder- Some students will not receive all of their refund in one disbursement, if any of the following applies:
- One or more of their registered courses have not officially started prior to disbursement.
- Enrollment has not been verified for one or more courses.
- Student has a one semester loan. Loan proceeds must be disbursed in two payments per Department of Education regulations. The second payment will be made after the midpoint of the semester.
New loan recipients for Spring 2022- Summer 2022
Students must accept loan, complete and sign MPN and Entrance Counseling. Once this has been completed, loan funds can be applied to student’s tuition and fees and remaining funds may be authorized for the bookstore. See the CCRI Bookstore Authorization FAQ page for more information.
Reminder: Student must be enrolled at least half-time (6 credits) at time of disbursement to remain eligible for Direct Loans.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans