Experiencing financial challenges?
- Did you or a family member lose your job or experience a reduction in income?
- Are you struggling with unforeseen expenses?
CCRI's Financial Aid Office can help!
Reduction in Income
Re-Evaluation of Income forms 2023-2024 Academic Year
If your 2023 income has decreased compared to the 2021 income listed on your FAFSA, you may qualify for a review of your eligibility to receive more financial aid.
Re-Evaluation of Income forms 2022-2023 Academic Year
If your 2022 income has decreased compared to the 2020 income listed on your FAFSA, you may qualify for a review of your eligibility to receive more financial aid.
Click here for more information on other emergency assistance available.
Other Helpful Links
- Outside Scholarship Opportunities
- Consortium Agreement
- Web Resources
- Withdrawal from College
- Veterans Information
- Satisfactory Academic Progress
- Glossary of Terms
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Terms and Conditions
- Submitting Tax Information
- Pell Calculator
- Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct
- Private Educational Loans