2023-2024 FAFSA Verification
2023-2024 Verification Forms are now available within your MyCCRI.
To see what documents are needed:
- Log in your MyCCRI account.
- Click on "For Students" tab.
- Scroll to the "Financial Aid Requirements" box.
- Be sure you are reviewing the Financial Aid requirements for the 2023-2024 award year.
- You can change award years by selecting "choose another award year"
- Review documents with a red flag.
The following forms MUST be submitted in-person at the Financial Aid Office:
- 2023-2024 Statement of Educational Purpose - Presence of a Notary
- Please note: This form must be signed and stamped in the presence of a Notary and mailed in with a copy of a valid government issued ID. This form will not be accepted via email and/or fax.
- 2023-2024 Statement of Educational Purpose -In Person
- Please note: Student must appear in person at the Financial Aid Office with a valid government issued ID. This form will not be accepted via mail and/or fax.