2022-2023 FAFSA Verification
22-23 FAFSA Verification- Updated May 18, 2022
The Department of Education (ED) announced on that it would be making changes to the verification process for the 2022-23 award year.
Specifically, effective May 18, 2022 and for the remainder of the 2022-23 FAFSA processing and verification cycle, ED is waiving verification requirements for most Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) information, except for identity/statement of educational purpose and high school completion status under verification and tracking groups V4 and V5.
To see if other documents are needed:
- Log in your MyCCRI account.
- Click on "For Students" tab.
- Scroll to the "Financial Aid Requirements" box.
- Be sure you are reviewing the Financial Aid requirements for the 2022-2023 award year.
- You can change award years by selecting "choose another award year"
- Review documents with a red flag.
We will continue to collect non-verification documents, e.g., Citizenship for all academic years.
The following forms MUST be submitted in-person at the Financial Aid Office:
- Statement of Educational Purpose -In Person
- Please note: Student must appear in person at the Financial Aid Office with a valid government issued ID. This form will not be accepted via mail and/or fax.
Click here for step by step instructions on how to locate and submit required financial aid documents.