- Cybersecurity Virtual Career Fair, September 22, 2023
- Summer 2024 Student Internship Program Application - September 12th at 5:00–6:00 pm ET – Join U.S. Department of State Diplomat in Residence for New England Michelle Kayser for a conversation about the U.S. Department of State's paid Summer 2024 Internship Program. During this session, Michelle will walk through the internship application and what an internship at the Department entails. This session is intended for current students interested in pursuing an internship with the Department of State. Eligibility includes: U.S. citizenship, minimum 3.2 GPA, and undergraduate (juniors and seniors) or graduate students. Register for this free event here.
- National Cyber League (NCL) Newsletter
- National Cyber League Games Scholarship
- NSA Designates CCRI a National Center of Academic Excellence in Cyber Defense (Exp. 2023)
- 2022 NSA Codebreaker Challenge
- Future Computing Summer internship at the NSA
- April 26, 2022 Cybersecurity Event, Knight Campus, Room 4090
- Coolest Careers in Cybersecurity 2021
- Cybersecurity Club Hosting a Linux Cyber Ops Session [For more Information Click here]
- Register for the Cyber Defense Challenge made possible by Target - WiCys
- Announcing $5,000 Scholarships for NCL Players
- DHI Cybersecurity Career Event, May 11th 12:00-3:00 EST
- Science News and Links for NSA (11/21)
- CAE Internships Brochure (11.21)
- CSAW21 Global Conference Agenda 11/21
2021 CrowdStrike Cyber Challenge – Join us and register today!
- Oct 4 - Oct 15
- Online, open to students and professionals in the U.S.
- Registration closes Oct 4, 2021
Details: The CrowdStrike Cyber Challenge is an online cybersecurity challenge for students and professionals interested in a career at CrowdStrike. Test your skills in forensic analysis through a series of hands-on challenges. Top performers will win prizes and will be considered for internship or job opportunities at CrowdStrike. Are you excited for a challenge? Sign up now!
- Registration begins for the annual National Cybersecurity Virtual Career Fair, September 17, 2021
- Great News! SANS is opening up Virtual Summits to the global community in 2021! Want
to learn new cybersecurity skills, advance your career, network safely with peers,
and earn CPEs without impacting your training budget or leaving home? Attend SANS
2021 Summits for FREE and enjoy in-depth talks from the industry's top experts on
diverse topics including DFIR, Offensive Security (Pen Test), ICS, Cloud, Cyber Defense,
and more! See the calendar of events below and register now for Summits already open.
- National Cyberwatch Hosts Open Office hours for Students on December 16 at 7 pm
- Register now for Cybersecurity Awareness Worldwide Games & Conference November 5-8
- CAE Virtual Career Fair - September 2019
- 2019 CAE Virtual Career Fair CAE/Community
- DHS Announces Cyber Student Intern Program
SANS offers Cyber Games with a chance to win scholarships!
Great news for students who are interested or curious about Cyber Security. SANS is offering more cyber games and a chance for students to win scholarships. Registration is FREE and open to all college students. The games start April 5 to May 10, 2019. Rhode Island is one of the lucky states again to participate in the national competition (see link below to register).
- College Program: https://www.cyber-fasttrack.org
- Cybersecurity Lecture, April 18, 2019 at 6:00 p.m.,
Room 4090 (Board Room) CCRI Warwick Campus
- Cybersecurity Lecture December 5 at 6:30 pm,
Room 1040, Warwick Campus
- Codebreaker Challenge 2018
- Cyber Security Virtual Career Fair
- CAE in Cybersecurity Symposium
- DHS Hiring Flyer
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) recognizes the serious nature of the cybersecurity challenges, and has compelling cybersecurity missions that draw candidates seeking to join a team that makes a difference to secure cyberspace. Now more than ever, DHS must recruit, develop, and retain a talented and diverse cybersecurity workforce. As part of this focus, DHS will host a DHS Cybersecurity Webinar on October 16, 2018 from 1:00-3:00PM (EST). The webinar will provide information on cyber missions, cyber career opportunities, and the federal hiring and application process. Participating DHS Components include: Office of Intelligence and Analysis (I&A), U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services (USCIS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), and the Office of Chief Information Officer (OCIO).
CCRI Cybersecurity Students to Participate in The World's First Global Hacking Competition:
- Frank Giordano - Team Captain
- Jonatha Provencal - Team Co-Captain
- James Perry - Team Co-Captain
- Gail Golomb
- Jennifer Victor
Links for more information on the competition:
Computer Studies and Cybersecurity Club is Sponsoring a Cybersecurity Lecture May 2 [More information]
RI Women in Science and Engineering Networking Event, Wednesday, March 7![Registration]
State-of-the-art cyber range opens at CCRI's Newport County Campus
Rhode Island’s first cyber range dedicated solely to educating and training students and industry professionals is officially open at the Community College of Rhode Island’s Newport County Campus.