Internship and Job Opportunities
- Intelligence Community Careers - NSA
- STEM Careers and Opportunties
- Internships and Study Abroad Programs
- Veterans Employment Opportunities
- Career Gateway Student Programs
- Department of State Talent Network
- Real Jobs RI Grant, SENEDIA Internship Information
- Department of Defense Volunteer Internships
- Cybersecurity Degrees Best Guide and Degree Finder
- Cybersecurity Internship Guide and Resources
- SENEDIA Real Jobs RI Internships
Palo Alto Networks has invited the NCSF to share the following internship opportunities with all Cyber Collegiate organizations and their members:
- Summer 2024 Student Internship Program Application - September 12th at 5:00–6:00 pm ET – Join U.S. Department of State Diplomat in Residence for New England Michelle Kayser for a conversation about the U.S. Department of State's paid Summer 2024 Internship Program. During this session, Michelle will walk through the internship application and what an internship at the Department entails. This session is intended for current students interested in pursuing an internship with the Department of State. Eligibility includes: U.S. citizenship, minimum 3.2 GPA, and undergraduate (juniors and seniors) or graduate students. Register for this free event here.
- NSA Cybersecurity is hiring! Learn More
- Cyber Security Virtual Career Fair (Held annually)
- Cybersecurity Jobs
- USA Jobs
- Please see below for an exciting opportunity for your students and/or faculty. Stephanie
Keith, Department of Veterans Affairs is looking for someone with both a cybersecurity
background and an education/training background to work on two big projects:
Cyber Entry Talent Development – Cyber NexGen Pilot – a development program that engages, prepares, and equips entry level talent out of technical cyber high schools and 2 year vocational schools with the work role-specific skills necessary to meet changing demands in an evolving cyber landscape.
Cyber Training Academy – Educate, train, and skill the VA cyber workforce by equipping current and future personnel with the work role-specific knowledge and skills necessary to meet the ever evolving demands of the cyber landscape. Upskill and reskill the workforce by providing dynamic, relevant, and impactful learning opportunities acquire, maintain, and advance portable skillsets.
Information on applying can be found on Linkedin and the USAJOBS .