New First Time Student
What is a first-time student?
A first-time student is anyone who has never attended a higher education institution as a college student and will be attending CCRI for the first time. This includes students who have earned dual enrollment credits while in high school, and plan to attend CCRI after graduating from high school or earning a GED. If you're a high school student interested in taking college classes, visit our Dual Enrollment page.
Please follow the steps below:
RI Promise Applicants please visit: RI Promise
You need your CCRI ID number and username to access your MyCCRI student account. Use your CCRI ID number found on your acceptance email.
Your CCRI username and ID number can also be looked up here. [Directions]
- Once you have your username and ID number, click on the MyCCRI link on the Secure Login page.
- You’ll then see a login screen. Enter your username and your temporary password* the first time you login.
*NOTE: New CCRI accounts are given a temporary password consisting of the first three letters of your Username (capitalize first letter), followed by an underscore “_” character and the last four digits of your CCRI ID Number.
- For example: Name: Jane Doe. Username= jdoe. IDnumber: 12345678.
- Jane’s temporary password would be Jdo_5678.
Submit your SAT scores (if not more than 3 years old), to [email protected] or to schedule ACCUPLACER in-person or request to take remotely, click here
- Apply for Financial Aid at FAFSA
- Please include the CCRI school code 004916.
- For additional financial aid information - Learn More
- Visit the Bursar office to learn about payment options
Meet with an advisor on campus or at a virtual drop in session to select classes.