Dean of Students Office
The Dean of Students Office is committed to fostering a strong sense of community at all of our campuses by providing the resources, supports, and opportunities necessary for our students to grow and develop and accomplish their goals.
We strongly value, community, excellence and integrity. In our community…
- We are learners, prioritizing scholarship, academic excellence and integrity. Our Student Success Centers provide tutoring, academic support, and study skills workshops.
- We value every individual for their unique gifts and experiences, treating each other with respect and courtesy, even when we disagree. Our Code of Conduct, Gender Equity Initiative, and Diverse Voices series all support a community that places high expectations on how we think about and treat each other.
- We encourage growth and exploration beyond the classroom. The Student Life Office, student clubs and organizations, Career Planning, and Diverse Discussions series all provide opportunities for you to explore life around you, try new things, and examine future opportunities beyond CCRI.
- We actively engage our civic responsibilities on campus, in our neighborhoods, and in our state. Student Government, Community Service, experiential learning and working in non-profit organizations provide opportunities to get involved and be part of our national traditions of participatory democracy and local communities working together to solve community problems.
- We promote civility and respect for students, faculty, staff and guests. Where Respect Happens.
We are here to help and always interested to hear your ideas on making the community a place that reflects our common values and shared interests. Tell us what you think and how we can keep our co-curricular opportunities exciting, fulfilling and inclusive of all members of our community.