Skip to Main ContentSearch SiteSearch Site

Submit Transcripts

Official high school or GED transcripts can be submitted in one of two ways:

  1. Emailed directly to CCRI at [email protected] by your high school guidance counselor or school official, or
  2. Mailed or delivered in a signed, sealed envelope to:
  • Community College of Rhode Island
  • Office of Enrollment Services
  • 400 East Avenue
  • Warwick, RI 02886-1807