- Class of 2022 Dental Hygiene students to host free dental treatments for children
- Whatcha gonna do?! CCRI brings pro wrestling charity event to Knight Campus
- Getting to Know: Nicole Sheldon
- After more than three decades, former Engineer tackles latest challenge at CCRI
- Hands-on learning, close-knit environment guide Physical Therapy student to success
- Two CCRI Phi Theta Kappa members earn New Century Pathway Scholarships
- From tutee to tutor, Class of 2020 alumnus Cruz now returning the favor at CCRI
- For the first time in two years, CCRI returns to an in-person commencement
- CCRI Players dive deep into life's everyday struggles in Water by the Spoonful
CCRI receives a $400,000 grant from the Strada’s Employer and Community College Partnership Challenge to address emergent workforce training needs in the state’s oral healthcare sector.
In the limelight
After building his theater career as a director and actor, longtime CCRI professor Ted Clement has finally written his first play, which premiers this Thursday at the Bobby Hackett Theatre.
An enlightening experience
Technical Assistant Luis Paz recently spent a week in his home country of Guatemala with members of his church on a dental mission trip to educate youth on the importance of proper dental care.
Lightening the mood
In a departure from their usual adaptation of Shakespearean works, the CCRI Players are bringing levity to their 2022–23 season opener this Thursday with Clown Bar live from the Bobby Hackett Theatre.
CCRI has been recognized by Waters Corporation for playing a key role in the past several decades helping the company find talented employees through the college's Chemical Technology program.
Pursuing his passion
Alumus Ednilson Tavares is one of three theater students joining the 2022–23 Sandra Feinstein-Gamm Theater’s Gamm Fellowship Program, created to provide opportunities for emerging artists of color.
Building a better future
CCRI teams with offshore wind joint-venture partners Ørsted and Eversource and labor and workforce development organizations, to prepare Rhode Island’s offshore wind workforce.
Access to education
CCRI has been selected as an education partner for Amazon’s Career Choice program, providing Amazon’s hourly employees access to the college’s more than 90 degree programs in high-demand industries.
Experience of a lifetime
Students in CCRI’s Communication and Film/Media program enjoyed a unique opportunity this past spring thanks to a first-of-its-kind project-based learning collaboration with Fidelity Investments.