- CCRI announces Fall 2019 Dean's List
- Art professor leads state-wide effort to showcase work of local animators
- Motivated by her love of academia, Coventry native excels as Promise scholar
- CCRI announces Hart as new Dean of Library and Academic Innovation
- CCRI teams with Westerly Education Center to offer teaching assistant course
- Third-generation Marine discovers career path through CCRI's nursing program
- Computer whiz and Running Start student uses intuition to stop would-be hackers
- CCRI offers free Marine Trades and Composites Pre-Apprenticeship training program
CCRI has been recognized by Waters Corporation for playing a key role in the past several decades helping the company find talented employees through the college's Chemical Technology program.
Pursuing his passion
Alumus Ednilson Tavares is one of three theater students joining the 2022–23 Sandra Feinstein-Gamm Theater’s Gamm Fellowship Program, created to provide opportunities for emerging artists of color.
Building a better future
CCRI teams with offshore wind joint-venture partners Ørsted and Eversource and labor and workforce development organizations, to prepare Rhode Island’s offshore wind workforce.
Access to education
CCRI has been selected as an education partner for Amazon’s Career Choice program, providing Amazon’s hourly employees access to the college’s more than 90 degree programs in high-demand industries.
Experience of a lifetime
Students in CCRI’s Communication and Film/Media program enjoyed a unique opportunity this past spring thanks to a first-of-its-kind project-based learning collaboration with Fidelity Investments.