Frequently asked questions about Faculty and Staff email
- How do I access my CCRI Faculty or staff email?
- How much space do I have in my CCRI email account?
- Can I change my CCRI username or email address?
- How do I forward email to another address?
- How do I send a secure email to an outside party?
- How do I email my class?
- How do I get Rave emails sent to my CCRI email?
Office 365 offers a generous fifty gigabytes of e-mail storage.
To change your username, you will need to fill out the Username Change Request form and submit it to the Help Desk. CCRI will not change a username except where the affected user has had a legal name change that is reflected in the College’s information systems.
Forwarding to another email address is not available for faculty and staff accounts.
Office 365 offers new ways to send encrypted messages to a third party.
You can email your class through Blackboard. Instructions are available here.
CCRI Faculty and Staff are automatically enrolled in Rave email alerts. They are sent to their CCRI email addresses and to their personal email address if it has been entered into MyCCRI. You can follow these steps to add a personal email address.