Search SiteSkip to Main Content

Grading Changes in Banner

In order for a student to see their grades on MyCCRI, grades posted via the Web must now be rolled to Academic History in Banner. This allows those grades to be viewed by the student via the Web, it allows those grades to appear on the student’s transcript, it allows the system to calculate their updated GPA, and it allows CCRI to run other processes i.e., Graduation, Academic Progress, Satisfactory Academic Progress, National Student Clearinghouse for loan deferments, etc.

Once grades are rolled, they can no longer be changed via the web. Therefore, grade changes (except I and IC grades that are changed automatically) must be submitted manually to Enrollment Services for grade change processing.

Faculty Grade Change Process