Academic Assessment at CCRI
You can find training information, key deadlines, and where to go for more information here. Programs track their assessment plans and report findings on our Annual Academic Program Report online platform at ccriaapr.stonewallsolutions.com. If you need a username, help logging in, or any other assistance with the platform, please contact us!
2023-2024 Key Deadlines
Mission Statement, SLOs, Course Mapping
|Assessment Plan, Assessment Results, External Accreditation
Information, Student Success Measures Results
Annual Assessment Training Documents
- Annual Assessment Reporting Quick Reference Guide - Department Chairs and Surrogates 23-24
- Annual Assessment Reporting Quick Reference Guide - Deans
Annual Assessment Training Videos
- Video Tutorial for Carrying Over Data from Previous Reports
- Recorded Webinar on Using the Annual Assessment Platform (Passcode: !o.f2$Rz)
- Recorded Webinar on Course Mapping (Passcode: 2Fv6^5pZ)
Teaching and Assessment Committee (TAC)
The Teaching and Assessment subcommittee of the Faculty Senate oversees the assessment and program review processes. For more information on the committee, please visit us here or on the Faculty Senate website.