- Fine Arts students to display work in special exhibit at Newport Art Museum
- Colombia native and volleyball star defies odds to pursue career in physical therapy
- With a bright mind and relentless hustle, Sok excels in unpredictable business world
- CCRI Players tackle post-Vietnam life in rural America with 1959 Pink Thunderbird
- CCRI named nation's ‘2-Year College of the Year’ by Education Dive: Higher Ed
Spring 2021 Dean's List
The Community College of Rhode Island announces its Spring 2021 Dean's List, eligible to students who have completed 12 credits with a GPA of 3.25 or higher with no grade lower than "C."
Cream of the crop
Twelve seniors from North Providence High School will graduate this year with their associate degree from CCRI in addition to their high school diploma as part of the school’s first P-TECH cohort.
Gov. Daniel McKee officially signed the legislation to make the Rhode Island Promise scholarship program a permanent fixture at CCRI, influencing the futures of many soon-to-be high school graduates.
CCRI is one of only 27 two-year colleges to receive designation as a Center of Excellence for Domestic Maritime Workforce Training and Education by the U.S. Maritime Administration.
Building a connection
CCRI is one of seven community colleges nationwide to participate in the "Caring Campus Initiative" to increase student retention and success by improving their connectedness to the college.
Theater Adjunct Anthony Goes recently starred in a two-episode run of the longtime police drama Chicago P.D. as the antagonist in the next-to-last and final episodes of the show's eighth season.