RI residents who have taken the Motorcycle Safety Foundation approved Rider Education Program in *Massachusetts or Connecticut and wish to obtain a RI motorcycle certificate may register online for Reciprocity.
Complete registration in our Online System - registration is $20 paid by credit card ONLY. Submit all paperwork below via email to Anthony Ricci [email protected] in order to be mailed the **RI Motorcycle Certificate from CCRI that you will need at the DMV:
- A copy of the 2020 MREP or CONREP Out of State Certificate of Completion or letter including: name of student, completion date, scores of both written and skills tests from an approved training site. Please check expiration date before completing registration. (Certificate or letter expires 90 days-6 months from date of completion of training program).
- A copy of the signed MSF completion card with Instructor #
- A copy of their valid RI Driver’s License
For questions or to pay by check or money order please contact: Anthony Ricci [email protected]
*Military Reciprocation accepted for all MSF courses, please contact Anthony Ricci.
**CCRI RI Motorcycle Certificate is NOT a permit and riding your motorcycle is illegal until going to DMV to get your Motorcycle Learners Permit.
Workforce ProgramsMore Info
- Adult Education Professional Development
- Bridge to Best Program
- Corporate Language Training
- English Language Studies (ELS)
- GED® Testing & Transcripts
CCRI’s Career services Office provides students and alumni with high-quality services, support and resources for successful career planning and superior experiential learning opportunities.
The CCRI Workforce Partnerships Team works in close collaboration with industry and business leaders to ensure the college’s offerings are meeting both current and future workforce needs.