What is a returning student?
A returning student is someone who previously attended CCRI as a college student but has not attended CCRI in two or more years. This does not include students who attended CCRI as a dual enrolled student while in high school.
Please follow the steps below:
You need your CCRI ID number and username to access your MyCCRI student account. Use your CCRI ID number found on your acceptance email.
- Once you have your username and ID number, click on the MyCCRI link on the Secure Login page.
- You’ll then see a login screen. Enter your username and your temporary password* the first time you login.
*NOTE: New CCRI accounts are given a temporary password consisting of the first three letters of your Username (capitalize first letter), followed by an underscore “_” character and the last four digits of your CCRI ID Number.
- For example: Name: Jane Doe. Username= jdoe. IDnumber: 12345678.
- Jane’s temporary password would be Jdo_5678.
If you do not have a current course placement to register for classes, please follow directions below.
- Name (full name)
- Request ACCUPLACER - (subject of email)
- CCRI ID number
- Date of Birth
- Cell phone number