- CCRI hosts Promise Enrollment Days in August
- CCRI Math Professor earns publication in prestigious economics journal
- CCRI Student Government Presidents join elite college leadership program
- CCRI Athletic Director earns new role with college administrators alliance
- Collins named CCRI's Chief of Police and Director of Public Safety
- Shakespeare comes to life at CCRI Summer Rep
- CCRI nursing student earns award for excellence in her field
- CCRI featured in LinkedIn Learning course on Advanced Manufacturing
- Preparedness Conference highlights importance of disaster recovery
On March 2, voters will be asked to invest in the future of higher education in Rhode Island by approving Question 1, a $107 million bond for significant investments at CCRI, RIC, and URI.
The Flanagan Campus is launching its new Community Health Laboratory, a learning space that will transform the way students and professionals learn to care for patients in the home care setting.
Best in show
Eight members of the Community College of Rhode Island’s student-run theater group, the CCRI Players, are competing for scholarships in the Region 1 Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival.
Put to the test
Chemistry Professor Wayne Suits teamed with students to conduct an experiment on which recent hand sanitizers to hit the market could contain dangerous contaminants. The results were "eye-opening."
Fall 2020 Dean's List
CCRI has announced its Dean's List for the previous semester, which honors students enrolled in a degree program who have completed 12 credits with a grade point average of 3.25 or higher.