Why CCRI for your online degree?
CCRI is New England’s largest community college and knows how to do online learning. The college offers more than 200 online courses a year, and has been in the online learning environment for more than 20 years. As a CCRI student you have access to all student services and resources, including applying, advising, career counseling, and disability services via phone, video conferencing, or online.
Is online learning right for me?
A great question. Taking your degree online is not easier or harder, but you do need some skills to keep you focused on your progress. Learn more about how to be a successful student on line.
How long will it take to complete my degree?
Just like every CCRI degree program, you can complete in two years if you take 15 credits Fall and Spring. Online courses in the program will also be offered in the summer and can help you complete 30 credits in one year. You can also take a slower pace to fit your lifestyle.
What do I need to know?
- You need regular access to a computer with an internet connection.
- Currently, most developmental Math and English courses are not offered online. If you place into developmental Math or English, you can take developmental courses on one of our campuses or access support for brushing up on Math skills to re-take the placement exam. Our advising team will help you determine your best choice.
Do I ever have to go to campus?
You are always welcome on any campus! As a CCRI student, you can take advantage of on-campus performances, services, employer visits, job fairs – all sorts of events that are geared to support students. But you don’t have to come on campus to complete your degree*.
Can I transfer my online associate degree to complete my bachelor’s degree?
Absolutely! As a CCRI graduate, you can take advantage of the more than 70 articulation
agreements CCRI has throughout New England to ease transfer, and all student services
at CCRI to help you transfer. Learn about resources for transfer
All right, I’m interested – now what?
- Apply online.
- Choose “Business Administration” and for your concentration,
- Choose the Concentration “General Business (Fully Online)”
- Complete your New Student Orientation tasks.
- Secure your spot by registering as soon as you can.
*Please note: select online courses may require coming to campus for exams.