Students and alumni now have access to Handshake, our job and internship database. On Handshake, you can explore career paths, attend virtual events, find jobs and internships relevant to your interests, and launch your career.
Access your Handshake account here!
- Watch this 4 minute video on how to create your Handshake account
View a list of Handshake Hot Jobs here!
Helpful resources for making the most of your Handshake account:
- How to fill out your Handshake profile
- Finding a job on Handshake FAQ
- The three Handshake 'must dos'
- Three ways other students on Handshake can help you
Employers please post all jobs on Handshake, our new job database, and contact Career Services with any questions.
Review the jobs database terms and conditions.
Additional Rhode Island Employment Resources
Back to Work RI connects Rhode Islanders with job opportunities in vibrant sectors across the state. Ready to get back to work? Sign up to get personalized, data-driven career recommendations for in-demand jobs and reskilling programs!
Skills for Rhode Island's Future
- Find jobs in Rhode Island that are available for immediate hire through this new database from Skills for Rhode Island's Future.
- Governor Raimondo has recommended this website as a place to search for current job openings in RI that were created to support the COVID-19 response efforts and other jobs in high demand.