Veteran Services Office
CCRI Student Veteran Certification Worksheet
Please complete this form every semester you use VA education benefits at CCRI. If it is not submitted, you will not receive your VA Payment. This is your responsibility to complete this every semester.
To apply for Priority Registration eligibility, please submit a copy of your DD-214 (member-4) to the Veteran Services or Enrollment Services Office no later than three (3) weeks prior to regular registration.
Important Information regarding Your VA Payment
- The VA will only pay for courses that apply to a student's certificate or degree program. Student Veterans should meet with one of the Military Academic Advisors to select their classes. There is a Military Advisor at each campus.
- The CCRI Certifying Official cannot certify students for courses that are not part of their program. This means tuition and fees will not be paid for that course (under Chapter 33) AND the student's monthly BAH will be reduced (under all VA Education benefits).
- Certificate of Eligibility (COE)- CCRI requires an up-to-date COR be submitted to the Office of Enrollment Services. The COE is the letter you receive from the VA indicating your entitlement to VA Education benefits and to what percentage you are eligible.
- For additional information or questions regarding this form please contact [email protected] or [email protected]
- Apply for Financial Aid
- Initial Application to CCRI
- Advising and Counseling
- The Access Program
- Department Directory
- Disability Services for Students (DSS)
- Student Success Centers
- VA Education
- Providence VA Medical Center
- RI Office of Veterans Affairs
- RI Serves
- Student Veterans of America
- Warrior Scholar Project
- Tillman Scholars
- The Washington Center VET Initiative
- SENEDIA Veteran Internship Program
- Service to School
- Free LinkedIn Premium for Veterans
- American Corporate Partners