- Bev Wiley honored with “Women of Achievement” Award by local YWCA
- Young entrepreneur launches lucrative soap-making business from family farm
- Landscape art meets digital design in season-opening CCRI Art Gallery exhibit
- Several individuals appointed to CCRI Alumni Association Board
- Student Spotlight: Leyshell Williams
- Student, alumnus earn scholarships through online cybersecurity competition
- Student Spotlight: Madeline Holden
- Research could unearth environmental breakthrough for CCRI biology professor
- Student Spotlight: Davila Jackley
- CCRI hosts non-opioid pain relief symposium next month at Knight Campus
On March 2, voters will be asked to invest in the future of higher education in Rhode Island by approving Question 1, a $107 million bond for significant investments at CCRI, RIC, and URI.
The Flanagan Campus is launching its new Community Health Laboratory, a learning space that will transform the way students and professionals learn to care for patients in the home care setting.
Best in show
Eight members of the Community College of Rhode Island’s student-run theater group, the CCRI Players, are competing for scholarships in the Region 1 Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival.
Put to the test
Chemistry Professor Wayne Suits teamed with students to conduct an experiment on which recent hand sanitizers to hit the market could contain dangerous contaminants. The results were "eye-opening."
Fall 2020 Dean's List
CCRI has announced its Dean's List for the previous semester, which honors students enrolled in a degree program who have completed 12 credits with a grade point average of 3.25 or higher.