Skip to Main ContentSearch Site


Employees who are non-faculty and who believe their job description has changed or that they have taken on additional job responsibilities that may warrant an upgrade, have the right to petition for such an upgrade. Employees should refer to the appropriate collective bargaining agreement for detailed procedures to initiate such action. Faculty members should refer to their collective bargaining agreement regarding "Promotion."