The CCRI Division of Administration and Finance in collaboration with the Office of Institutional Advancement provides support for all external programmatic grants and contracts with government agencies and private foundations. Our goal is to support the CCRI community throughout the entire process from pre-award proposal and budget development, ensuring regulatory compliance, and contracting, through post-award and closeout.
Activities in which we are engaged in sponsored projects include:
- Supporting faculty/staff efforts to translate programmatic ideas into fundable projects;
- Helping faculty to align their projects with CCRI’s strategic plan and mission;
- Facilitating internal stakeholder collaborations and external partnerships;
- Identifying potential funders and building long-term, mutually beneficial relationships;
- Raising the visibility of sponsored projects and its function as a resource to, and advocate for, the college community.
Please contact the Director of Sponsored Projects to get started!
A comprehensive guide to aid in the grant application process
Important Grant Information
Indirect Cost Agreement, Audits, Perkins Inventory Control, etc.
Tools and Resources
Written and video tutorials on common Grants procedures