RIEOC Community Partners
RIEOC collaborates with many local community based agencies providing a variety of timely and valuable presentations and services, in addition to one-to-one counseling regarding college awareness, career exploration, admissions and financial aid counseling, financial literacy and assistance with student loan issues. Presentations can be tailored to the needs of your unique organization and population.
RIEOC staff are passionate about what we do and our goal is to create programs that meet the educational needs of our community. We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with community partners on initiatives and team up with you to meet the ever changing demands of the 21st century.
Contact us to learn more about our programs and how to become an RIEOC Community Partner.
Programs and Services available to our Community Partners:
- Assistance with the college admissions process
- fee waivers
- Assistance with financial aid forms
- Completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA
- Scholarship Search tips
- Paying for college
- Academic advisement
- assistance in course selection
- selecting a major/pathway
- Financial literacy workshops
- Special activities to transition into college life
- Career exploration and counseling, learn about fast growing careers in Rhode Island
- Referrals for GED and ESL programs
- Information on how to resolve defaulted student loans
Schedule an appointment or stop by our offices
All offices have easy access to public transportation, are fully accessible, and offer free parking.
- Providence - Liston campus room 2254
- Warwick - Knight campus room 1050
- Lincoln - Flanagan campus room 1146
- Newport – Newport County campus room 148
Give us a call to schedule an appointment with an RIEOC counselor 401-455-6028.