Health Services Office
Until April 3, 2020, all Staff are working remotely. Please EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org with concerns or questions, immunizations forms can also be emailed. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we transition to this remote format.
- 2019 Novel Coronavirus - The CDC is closely monitoring an outbreak of respiratory illness caused by a novel (new) coronavirus (termed “2019-nCoV”) that was first detected in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, China and which continues to expand. Chinese health officials have reported hundreds of infections with 2019-nCoV in China, including outside of Hubei Province. Infections with 2019-nCoV also are being reported in a growing number of countries internationally, including the United States, where the first 2019-nCoV infection was detected in a traveler returning from Wuhan on January 21, 2020. [Read More] [Latest RIDOH Update]
- RI Department of Health - Public Health Advisory
- Norovirus -
is a very contagious virus that causes vomiting and diarrhea. Anyone can get infected and sick with norovirus. You can get norovirus from having direct contact with an infected person, consuming contaminated food or water, and touching contaminated surfaces then putting your unwashed hands in your mouth. [Read More]
- Zika Virus
- Ebola Information
- EV-D68 Information CDC EV-D68 Web page
- RI Dept of Health website
- MRSA Questions and Answers
- Public Health - SMOKING
- Public Health - Vaccines
Quick CCRI Links
Community Health Resources
- CCRI Dental Hygiene Clinic
- Listing of Women's Health, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Resources
- Listing of Community Health Centers in RI- PDF
Student Health Insurance
Although CCRI does not contract with a particular insurance carrier, students are eligible for student health insurance by virtue of their student status. The following are a few available options.
- The American College Student Association (ACSA)
- American Association of Community Colleges; Community College Plan
- Temporary Health Insurance
- Student Secure
- Student Health Insurance
- Affordable Health Insurance Plans
More Health Information on the Web
The National Library of Medicine's MEDLINEplus will direct you to information and to help answer health questions.
The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.
Student guide to surviving stress and anxiety in college and beyond.
Healthline provides a comprehensive overview of thousands of health conditions for individuals and/or their loved ones and offers a variety of free educational tools.
REHABSPOT's focus is not only to help individuals who struggle with addiction, to get treatment, but also to educate individuals on the correlation between mental health and substance abuse
Your First Step provides caring and patient experts to help you decide which path is right for you or a loved one.