Dean of Health & Rehabilitative Sciences
Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate Program
Applications for Fall 2023 entrance through Fall 2025 entrance (CTIC)
|Fall Enrollment - Apply in June
|Lincoln - Evening
Minimum requirements to apply to the Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate program:
- CCRI Application for Enrollment into General Studies with a pre-computed Tomography Imaging Certificate (CTIC) concentration.
- Official copy of a high school transcript, GED® transcript or baccalaureate transcript from an accredited institution, including date of graduation or completion.
- ARRT certificate – Current certification as a Radiologic Technologist through the
American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. (NMTCB, Nuclear Medicine Technology
Certification Board is an acceptable substitute.)
The score sheets of the applicant's Radiologic certification must be sent, along with applicant's student ID, to Michael Hynes at [email protected]
All the above requirements must be met satisfactorily BEFORE submission of the Performance-Based Health Science (PBHS) application and does not guarantee acceptance. Students declining acceptance into the program for the semester must resubmit a PBHS application for the program and meet current requirements. Once accepted into the program, the student must attend a mandatory orientation conducted by the Allied and Rehabilitative Health Department.
- Complete and submit an online PBHS application here.
Deadlines are listed on the form.
Conditionally accepted students are required to complete the following:
- When directed by notification from the Office of Enrollment Services, students must
submit a background check.
Results of BCI may prevent admission due to clinical agencies' requirements.
- Applicants must have a physical examination and the required immunizations completed prior to the start of CTIC 1010: Fundamentals of Computed Tomography.
- Students also must have a current CPR card (American Heart Association, Healthcare Provider level) obtained through an AHA-recognized community training center. This course is also available at CCRI (HEAL 0200). CPR must be documented prior to the start of CTIC 1010: Fundamentals of Computed Tomography.
- When directed by notification from the Office of Enrollment Services, students must submit a background check.
Final acceptance is based upon the completion of the above criteria.
Please note: Requirements are subject to change.
For more clarifying information regarding any of the above please contact the Office of Enrollment Services at:
- Mike Hynes, Knight Campus, 401-825-2266, [email protected]
- If more specific information is needed, contact Peter Cyr, the Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate Program Director, via email at [email protected].
Computed Tomography Imaging Certificate Program Acceptance Sort Order
Applicants to the Computed Tomography Imaging program will be offered acceptance in order based on their score on the national certification examination given by the American Registry of Technologists. (NMTCB, Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board certification is an acceptable substitute.)