Wednesday, August 4, 2 pm to 6 pm Providence Liston Campus
CCRI Enrollment Days are your one-stop shop for attending CCRI. Meet our team so we can answer your questions and help you complete your enrollment steps!
- Apply to CCRI
If you haven't applied, we can help you complete your application.
- Financial Aid Support
Get assistance with submitting and completing your FAFSA. Helpful information to bring for FAFSA
- Take or Schedule ACCUPLACER
Find out more information about ACCUPLACER
- Select & Register for Classes
If you have applied and have a PLACEMENT-SAT/ACCUPLACER you can select and register for your classes.
- Scholarship Eligibility
Find out about the RI Promise and COVID Recovery free tuition scholarships. We will help you determine your eligibility and complete your RI Promise Enrollment steps
- Vaccine Clinics
The college is also hosting vaccine clinics open to all future CCRI students and their families at each of our Enrollment Days. Registration to receive the vaccine is not required, but recommended. Click here to schedule an appointment. CCRI requires all full- and part-time students enrolled for in-person classes for the Fall 2021 semester to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have an approved exemption. LEARN MORE
- Directions to Liston Campus: Providence
Future Enrollment Days at CCRI Campus locations
- Tues. 8/10, 12 noon to 4 pm Knight Warwick
Steps To Enroll (self-serve)
1. APPLY TO CCRI
Get a jumpstart on your enrollment steps!
2. FINANCIAL AID - FAFSA
After being accepted to CCRI
3. LOGIN TO MyCCRI.
4. COURSE PLACEMENT
After you apply schedule your ACCUPLACER
5. REGISTER FOR CLASSES
For students who have completed ACCUPLACER or placement. Meet with an Advisor to register for summer and fall classes
Helpful INFO Links
- RI Promise Program
- RI Promise Status Check
- COVID Recovery Scholarships
- Joint Admissions Agreement - (JAA)
- Performance-Based Health Science - (PBHS) Admissions
- Residency (U.S. citizens, permanent residents, eligible non-immigrants, undocumented)
- Transfer Information
- High School Dual Enrollment
- Workforce Partnerships
- Virtual Adult Learners INFO SESSION On-Demand
- Virtual High School INFO SESSION - 21 Minutes with CCRI
- Veterans Education Assistance
- Bursar - Payments