Students interested in more information should contact the Office of Enrollment Services by calling 401-825-2003.
Study in the United States
The Community College of Rhode Island welcomes students from all over the world. An international student is a person seeking admission to the community college who is not a U.S. citizen or is not a U.S. immigrant. The application process for international students is different from the process for students who are U.S. residents. Be sure to read all of the information in this section to understand the basics of applying as an international student.
General Information for International Students:
- Full-time enrollment is required each semester (minimum 12 credit hours)
- Tuition and fees are assessed at out-of-state rates and financial aid is not available
- On-campus housing is not available
- Fall (September) acceptance only
- Annual application deadline March 31
- Quick Links for International Students