*PDF files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to view - Download here
Contact InformationMarisa Albini
Second Floor, South
Send comments and suggestions about this website to email@example.com.
Resources and Information
- What's new
- Read the Summer 2014 issue of the Green & White - The Green & White magazine delivers information about college alumni in stories, photos and the class notes section. This issue includes coverage of CCRI's 49th commencement and more. [Read more]
- Celebrating Alumni for 50 Years - The CCRI Alumni Association is seeking nominations for awards to be presented at its Celebrating Alumni for 50 Years event. Nominee must be a graduate of CCRI. [Submit nomination]
- New York City with the CCRI Alumni Assocation - Visit the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island on a Circle Line ferry excursion. See the Statue up close and look up your ancestors at the immigration desk at Ellis Island. The tour will take a quick ride by The Freedom Tower, then it's off to San Gennaro Feast in Little Italy where you will experience an old fashioned street festival. [Read more]
CCRI Alex and Ani bangle now available at all CCRI bookstore locations and online
- In honor of the CCRI's 50th year, the CCRI Alumni Association has partnered with Alex and Ani to create the first-ever community college signature patented expandable wire charm bangle, made in America with love. Proceeds from the sale will provide financial assistance for students through Alumni Association scholarships and book awards. [Purchase Online]
- CCRI alumnus excels at London’s Royal Academy of Music - Musician Joseph Bentley, a Cranston native, picked up his first double bass at the Community College of Rhode Island. [Read more]
- BankNewport president got her start at CCRI - Sandra Pattie '76 enrolled at the Community College of Rhode Island in 1974 without a career goal in mind. Inspired by a CCRI professor, she studied accounting, which prepared her for a career in financial services. [Read more]
This page developed and maintained by Office of Alumni Affairs. Send comments and suggestions to .